The White Home Boutique referral program is all about saying ‘Thank you’ to our existing clients when they refer us to a friend, colleague or business. We then want to extend this gratitude to our new clients.
To say Thankyou, we want to share the love and give back with rewards as part of our referral program. So when you share the love, so do we with our referral program.
As with all offers, there are the details which make our terms and conditions that are outlined below.
Terms & Conditions
- Retainer Service: An annual contract agreement, based on monthly services for a set fee throughout a 12-month period.
- Project Service: A single service that has a start and end date, based on the completion of a job.
- Agreement: The contract agreed to by White Home Boutique and the client with the details of the service that is to be completed.
- Client: The business/person who has engaged White Home Boutique to complete a service.
- Referrer: The business/person who has referred White Home Boutique to a business/person who engages White Home Boutique as a client
- To be eligible for referral rewards, you/your business must be an existing client of White Home Boutique or engaged White Home Boutique to complete a project in the year of which the referral was made
- A referred business must be a new client to White Home Boutique and not engaged White Home Boutique for services in the past
- Share the referral card with the referred client and this be presented prior to signing off on the agreement for the service. In the event a referral card is not presented, the referred client can share the name of the referring business and this will be verified with the referring business.
- A referred client will received their reward upon completion of the project or 3-months into an annual retainer contract
- Referred clients can refer additional clients following the agreement for service commencing.
Rewards for project services
- The rewards to both the existing and new clients will be issued following the completion of the project with the referred client.
- The reward for the existing client and new client is a $200 David Jones gift card each.
Rewards for retainers services
- The rewards to the existing client on a retainer service will be issued 3-months into the 12-month agreement with the new client
- The reward to the new client will be issued following the completion of the first 6-months of the agreement with the referred client.
- The reward for the existing client is one complimentary month of services, up to the value of $1000
- The reward for the new client is $200 David Jones gift card.
- A referred business withdraws from their retainer service agreement prior to it’s completion? If the referred business withdraws prior to 3-months, the referrer and the client will not receive the rewards. If the agreement is withdrawn between 3 and 6 months months, the referrer will receive the reward for retainer services. If the the agreement if withdrawn after 6 moths, both the referrer and the client will receive the associated rewards.
- If an existing client refers multiple businesses? The existing client will receive the reward each time a new client is referred and engages White Home Boutique with with a service or retainer agreement for a maximum of three rewards each financial year.
- If an existing clients refers a single business for both a project service agreement and retainer service agreement? The existing client will receive the reward associated for both the retainer or project service.
- We don’t have a referral card, but a business referred us? Not to worry. Please let us know in writing the referring business/individual and we will verify with the business.
- An existing client refers a business, but it isn’t mentioned prior to signing the agreement? For rewards to be issued, the new client, must mention the referring business prior to signing the agreement.
- Rules or incentives change or end? This won’t happen often but if it does, White Home Boutique will reflect the changes here.